Yönettiği ülkenin başkentine Melih Gökçek’i uygun aday gören bir başbakan’ın vizyonu ve dünya liderliği ancak Hüloğğ! kafasında mümkün olabilir.
This soulful Sephardic hottie is Baruch Spinoza (24 November 1632 – 21 February 1677). Great philosopher whose free thinking earned him a Cherem (excommunication from Judaism) by age 23. While I don’t subscribe to all his views on theism, ethics and epistemology, I greatly admire the legacy he left for western philosophy. And his eyebrows.
abi çok iyi yaa
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
“I didn’t know who David Bowie was but this was the whitest man I had ever seen - translucent white! Then he had orange hair. I’m not talking about your momma’s orange hair, I’m talking about orange orange! He was about 98lb, he was thin, thin. Freaky! At one point I told him, ‘You look like shit man! You need some food, you need to come to my house.‘” – Carlos Alomar
“My blood type is coffee.”
– (via entitlemint)
Tumblr :) url paylaşıcam ama henüz değil, anonim olmadan gel yollayayım.